The University of Washington Bothell is seeking a strategic, collaborative, and creative leader to serve as its Dean for the School of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM). One of three campuses at the University of Washington, a world-renowned public research university, UW Bothell has grown by nearly 300% over the last ten years and is one of the most diverse university campuses in the state.
Access and opportunity are central to UW Bothell’s mission, as is its focus on cross-disciplinary research and creative practice, connected learning, and community engagement. The next Dean will help shape the future of the School of STEM by addressing the following key opportunities and challenges:
- Build and strengthen the school’s institutional identity with a focus upon academic excellence, diversity and inclusion, and cross disciplinary activity
- Enhance operational efficiency; align resources and organizational priorities
- Innovate; Diversify and grow new sources of revenue
- Continue to nurture and develop a talented and diverse faculty
- Grow partnerships and increase collaboration across the campus, the University, the state, and in the global community at large.
Nominations, applications, and inquiries are being accepted for the position. Consideration of candidates will continue until the position is filled. For more details, including the full position profile and to submit inquiries, nominations, and referrals, please see the Isaacson, Miller website for the search: www.imsearch.com/7255. Complete applications should be sent via http://apply.interfolio.com/70540 Electronic submission of materials is required.
Regan Gough and Jaime Morgen
1000 Sansome Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94111